At Lollipops Browns Bay we work to nurture the child’s full potential. We follow Ako principles inspired by the Reggio teaching philosophy which has the natural development of a child as its key pillar. The teacher’s role is to watch and get to know the whole child (Te Ira Tangata), and then prepare the child well for their learning journey. Whanaungatanga (Relationships) and Manaakitanga (Respect) are just some of our key teaching strategies.
There are a host of reasons why families choose Lollipops Browns Bay. Here are just a few of them:
- New purpose built centre
- Passionate educators who bring out the best in each child
- Extended opening hours great for busy working parents (7.30am to 6pm)
- Healthy delicious meals provided
- Stimulating curriculum with lots of fun learning opportunities
- Nurturing, caring and inclusive