Browns Bay’s Community Police Station is located at the northern end of Clyde Road, the main shopping street that runs parallel to the beach. The Police Station is generally manned from 8am to 4pm on weekdays, with the exception of public holidays. Call in advance to confirm.
Since April 2021, Browns Bay community constable is Constable Simon Fox. Constable Fox can be contacted by phone on 09 353 0410, and email email@example.com
Report a crime as follows:
- If it is an emergency call 111 (happening currently or there is a threat to someone’s safety)
- If it is not an emergency call 105 (already happened)
- Log the incident and obtain a case number. Keep the number safe
- If you want to speak to a police officer in person, you can visit the Browns Bay Community Police Station between 8am and 4pm weekdays, or the North Shore Police Station between 7am and 10pm Monday to Sunday
- Once you have made a report and have a case number, you can request an update to your report online at police.govt.nz/105support